Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back to school... ugh.

Spring break is over so hopefully now the rest of the semester will end quickly. The girls on the DW board made a post today about me coming back there to post about the wedding, so as soon as TK lets me post (2 days so they know it's not spam) I'll try. I still like the idea of minding my own biz, but I guess a few posts wouldn't kill me.

I got some pretty good news today: I have one class left to take before I can get into the education program in the fall at the new college I'll be attending. I can take it this summer, but I won't be in town for 10 days for my wedding-moon. Well, I've been emailing the professor who is scheduled to teach it (although adjunct professors will also be teaching it) and he sent me a message today that it was all online, no face to face classes. Huge sigh of relief for me, because I need the summer as a break from school. I get to work a lot more, and I enjoy that. I get to be a lot more lazy, which I enjoy. Josh and I can play golf more, and I enjoy that time we have together. I do really well with online classes; I can get a lot of work done in not a lot of time and don't have to waste time in a classroom listening to someone tell me about random things. So, hopefully I'll get registered soon, and will be well on my way to finishing up with college! Finally!

I started tanning today. I didn't want to go to the tanning bed; I know far too many people who've had skin cancer spots taken off in the past few months. I wanted to just use the gradual tanning lotion, but on places like my ankles and feet it just looks funny sometimes. So I broke down and went to the tanning bed. Sun Tan City. It's a new thing for me; when I was in high school I just tanned at one of the local video stores. My MoH recommended Sun Tan City, so I figured why not. I am at least going to go this month until my b-pics, bridal portraits, and showers are in full swing. Then I can just slow down on tanning and go every once and a while throughout the summer to keep up my tan.

Anyway, I came home today to find a surprise on my doorstep. I love to find that I've had surprise wedding boxes delivered :-) It was a wedding bra, really just a glorified girtle I guess. Not that I really needed the "sucker inner" part of it, but a poster from another board had it and just gave it to me. So I tried it on with my dress, and I must say, I like the way it looks. I just wish I could get the boning-strips out of the bust of my dress. I think it would lay better and not look like I have issues, LOL. I might try it.. what could it hurt? Yeah, only I'm too much of a wimp to try it. I don't know; maybe I'll examine it and then have my grandma look at it and we can figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope you do decide to start posting again! There are way too many girls that miss you!

    I am begging...pleeease? =)

    ReplyDelete