Monday, March 16, 2009

Shopping trip!

Victoria's Secret, 7 for $25. How glorious! Plus, I had a $10 off a $35 Pink purchase and got a travel set free - even better.

I also have a maxi dress from New York & Co. to wear after the wedding, in lieu of a "going away dress". I guess it's my party dress so to speak: lots of bright oranges and reds and just fun. Wardrobe changes include: my tea length David's Bridal dress for the wedding and pictures, then a long TTD for the purpose of ruining it in the water (I'm excited) and then I'll wear my fun dress for the reception and fun!

My wedding band is now paid off, and on it's way to be sized. I should have it back by Saturday, which is great. Now, just deciding on one for Josh.

I'm slowly accomplishing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment