We had a meeting with my mom and his parents last night over dinner regarding the wedding. This was a time to discuss who would pay for what, what we still needed to do, etc. All in all it went well, which I am thrilled with. I was a little nervous, okay alot, about just a great big sit down discussing money. I don't like to do that, so it was a little rough but I survived.
Today, I got my acceptance letter to the school that I will be attending in order to finish my education degree. I was so nervous about not having everything in that they'd want at the right time, but it all worked out. Huge sigh of relief, believe you me.
Also, I found out in the last two days that I'm now having a lingerie party hosted in my honor. I'm pretty excited! It will be a fun little get together for a few girls I went to school with and haven't really gotten a chance to hang out with much in the last few years.
I'm going to go watch my favorite University of Tennessee play some basketball on my new 42 inch television that Josh picked up today... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great news Tara! =)
ReplyDelete