I got a lot finished this week for the wedding. I've gotten the quote from the company we are using for tables and chairs for the dinner after the wedding, we just have to book them this week. My mom picked up the bamboo mats for the aisle, and they are perfect. She also got orange candles for my centerpieces. Oh, and she got herself a dress to wear (a huuuuge accomplishment for her!). Both of my bridesmaid's dresses are finished except for the sewing in of the zipper in case they "grow" a little in the next 3 months. We got the music list together for Josh's uncle to work on; it's going to all be done with the i-pod. His uncle is going to be giving us land for our first home too, we found out yesterday. I'm crazy excited!
I've created my to-do list for the last chunk of my planning time. Here goes:
- Order table and chairs, chair sashes
- Order Josh's ring; have it sized
- Hair trials/make up-B-pics; have book for Josh made
- Bridal portraits
- Order more thank you cards
- Finish getting sand ceremony stuff
- Send out wedding invites
- Finalize AHR details
- Send out AHR invites
- Finish OOT baskets; make welcome letter
- Finish attendant gifts
- Get stuff for postcard guest book (for the wedding)
- Make photobook for guest book (AHR)
- Marriage counseling (in May)
- Last week: nothing but packing and enjoying it all (a girl can hope, right?)
I'm sure I'll think of something else after I hit post, but that's the general outline. On top of having four showers in the next three months. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment