skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Somewhat Crazy Life...
Being in college + Working for a non-profit + Planning a wedding 8 hours away
Sunday, March 8, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tara & Josh
We are getting married on June 22, 2009 in Gulf Shores, AL.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(12)
Busy Weekend!
Hair trial and girls' gifts - check!
Whew, three months to go!
Back to school... ugh.
Shopping trip!
Showers galore..
What a great way to end the week...
I have bouquets!
What a Monday
No title
My Wedding Planning Bio
Welcome to my blog!
About Me
Tara
Tennessee, United States
I am a full time student and work for a non-profit help agency. I am planning a destination wedding set for June 22, 2009.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment