Monday, March 23, 2009

Hair trial and girls' gifts - check!



I had a hair appointment with a friend tonight. After my cut and color, she curled up my hair (like we'll do for my b-pics on Sunday) and then we worked on changing that for my wedding 'do.



Wow, sucky picture. Oh well. It's just barrell curls and pulled up on the sides and the veil plopped in the middle (my addition after I got home). I'm thinking I'll either wear it like this, or have some curls pinned up.


When I got home, I had my order from American Bridal. I got my black and pink garment bags and cosmetic bags for my bridesmaids. I added their goodies into the cosmetic bags (after removing one of the pouches, it's inside the garment bag for now) and this is the final result:

Contents: Eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipgloss, makeup remover, body wash, body lotion and spray from Bath and Body Works, Catwalk hairspray, a manicure set from Bath and Body Works, extra nail files, nail polish. I'm giving them the garment bag and cosmetic bag after my showers, so they can hopefully use some of the goodies on the trip! Once we get to Gulf Shores, I'll give them their jewelry for the wedding, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment