Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy Weekend!

I didn't have to work Saturday; it's really rare that I get a Saturday off, so we got some wedding stuff done!


First, we went to look at some floor plans and house layouts. I'm 99.9% sure we found one that we will have. We are working on transfering the land from Josh's dad to his name, and after that we will be hopefully working on getting a house!


Secondly, we bought Josh's wedding band. It's a Tungsten band from Ashcroft & Oak, and hopefully we'll have it here in about a month at the latest.


Thirdly, I bought our sand ceremony container. My mom had sent me pictures of it while she was out shopping, but couldn't think of a way to close it on top. Josh's dad came up with a solution, so I bought it.

Pretty awesome I think, considering it will sit up on it's own and be decorative too!

No comments:

Post a Comment