So I've had a good VistaPrint Day, and a bad VistaPrint Day. I'll go with the bad first: I got an overdraft notice Friday from the bank I used to use about my account. I still have the account, but only kept it because it was my verified PayPal account. Well, I knew I hadn't used it and that there should have been money there. So I called the bank's 24 hour number, and guess what? VP has been charging me $14.95 a month and dummy me hasn't been looking at the statements. Yeah. So I had to call them today, call another number to get it refunded, and then speak with a supervisor about my overdraft charges that they should pay. So hopefully all of that will be taken care of soon. Now the good: I got home and had my Thank You cards and envelopes as well as my shower invites I made for FMIL to use for their church shower. I love them, although the thank you cards are a quite pink version of my monogram. I'm still using them, but it's not orange at all. I took FMIL the shower cards, so she and the committee members will be able to do the invite addressing for the shower on April 5th!!!
Also, FedEx tried to deliver my bouquets from the lady in Canada that I used. I can't wait to get them, hopefully they'll be able to deliver them to me tomorrow!
I had to go to my aunt's house to look at two dresses my cousin has picked out as springy, Eastery dresses. One is white that has a bow we can take off and add an orangey sash like mine, and the other is the perfect color of the bridesmaid dresses, and a lot more simple. I think Meghan, the Flower Girl, wants to wear the white to match me - which is great with me. Her sister who is 12 and will be doing my guest book also has a really cool orangey dress to wear. Checks I needed!
I have been emailing my friend who is going to do my cupcakes for my AHR, and Josh and I decided on the flavors:
-Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
-Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes with Creamy Chocolate Ganache
-White Cupcakes with Orange Marmalade Butter Cream Frosting
-White Cupcakes with White Butter Cream Frosting
-Pineapple Banana Smoothie Cupcakes with Pineapple Butter Cream Frosting
-Key Lime Cupcakes with Coconut Meringue
-Pretty in Pink Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
-Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
The first three kinds will have 2 batches of, the others will just have 1 batch each. This gives a grand total of 264 cupcakes, which is great. I figured it's better to have too many than not enough, because I can always send them home with everyone. I think she is going to also make some cupcakes for his church shower hosted for us. The woman from their church who used to make beautiful special occasion cakes passed at the end of January, so FMIL asked if my friend could do that for us too. I think she's going to, so fingers crossed!
Next task to accomplish: Ceremony music, Reception music, and AHR music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a lot of cupcakes!! The flavors sound great though. Awesome checks :-)
ReplyDelete